|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QLayer(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 2 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QComponent
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
|QLayer(QLayerPrivate &dd, Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from Qt3DCore::QComponent
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from Qt3DCore::QComponent
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Qt3DCore::QComponent
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
The QLayer class provides a way of filtering which entities will be rendered.
Qt3DRender::QLayer doesn't define any new properties but is supposed to only be referenced.
#include <Qt3DCore/QEntity> #include <Qt3DRender/QGeometryRenderer> #include <Qt3DRender/QLayer> #include <Qt3DRender/QLayerFilter> #include <Qt3DRender/QViewport> // Scene Qt3DCore::QEntity *rootEntity = new Qt3DCore::Qt3DCore::QEntity; Qt3DCore::QEntity *renderableEntity = new Qt3DCore::Qt3DCore::QEntity(rootEntity); Qt3DRender::QGeometryRenderer *geometryRenderer = new Qt3DCore::QGeometryRenderer(renderableEntity); Qt3DRender::QLayer *layer1 = new Qt3DCore::QLayer(renderableEntity); renderableEntity->addComponent(geometryRenderer); renderableEntity->addComponent(layer1); ... // FrameGraph Qt3DRender::QViewport *viewport = new Qt3DRender::QViewport; Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter *layerFilter = new Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter(viewport); layerFilter->addLayer(layer1); ...
See also Qt3DRender::QLayerFilter.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new QLayer with the specified parent.
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.