|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QRenderStateSet(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
|QVector<QRenderState *>||renderStates() const|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
|QRenderStateSet(QRenderStateSetPrivate &dd, Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
States set on a QRenderStateSet are set globally, contrary to the per-material states that can be set on a QRenderPass. By default, an empty QRenderStateSet will result in all render states being disabled when executed. Adding a QRenderState state explicitly enables that render state at runtime.
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QRenderStateSet.
[protected] QRenderStateSet::QRenderStateSet(QRenderStateSetPrivate &dd, Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)
void QRenderStateSet::addRenderState(QRenderState *state)
void QRenderStateSet::removeRenderState(QRenderState *state)
QVector<QRenderState *> QRenderStateSet::renderStates() const
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.