- 15 properties inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 2 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 21 public functions inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 6 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public slots inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 2 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 13 signals inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 3 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
This property specifies whether the texture should be mirrored when loaded. This is a convenience to avoid having to manipulate images to match the origin of the texture coordinates used by the rendering API. By default this property is set to true. This has no effect when using compressed texture formats.
Note: OpenGL specifies the origin of texture coordinates from the lower left hand corner whereas DirectX uses the the upper left hand corner.
Note: When using cube map texture you'll probably want mirroring disabled as the cube map sampler takes a direction rather than regular texture coordinates.
source : QUrl
|void||sourceChanged(const QUrl &source)|
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QTextureLoader.
Sets mirroring to mirrored.
Note: This internally triggers a call to update the data generator.
Note: Setter function for property mirrored.
See also isMirrored().
[slot] void QTextureLoader::setSource(const QUrl &source)
Sets the texture loader source to source. source
Note: Setter function for property source.
See also source().
QUrl QTextureLoader::source() const
Returns the current texture source.
Note: Getter function for property source.
See also setSource().
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.