Qt Data Visualization
Qt Data Visualization module provides a way to visualize data in 3D.
- Multiple data visualization options: 3D Bars, 3D Scatter, and 3D Surface
- 2D slice views of the 3D data
- Interactive data: rotate, zoom, and highlight data using mouse or touch
- Uses OpenGL for rendering the data
- QML2 support
- Customizable axes for data
- Control viewable data window with axis ranges
- Customize value axis grid lines and labels with axis formatters
- Polar horizontal axes support for surface and scatter graphs
- Customizable input handling
- Customizable themes
- Custom items and labels can be added to any graph
- Ready-made data proxies to visualize data from Qt item models and height maps
- Perspective and orthographic projections
- Volumetric custom items
To import Qt Data Visualization QML types, add the following import statement to your
import QtDataVisualization 1.2
If you intend to use Qt Data Visualization C++ classes in your application, use the following include and using directives:
#include <QtDataVisualization> using namespace QtDataVisualization;
Note: If you are only using a few classes from this module, we recommend including only those specific classes instead of the whole module.
To link against the Qt Data Visualization module, add this line to your
qmake project file:
QT += datavisualization
See the Getting started page for further information on how to use Qt Data Visualization in your application.
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.