Qt Data Visualization Known Issues
- Some platforms like Android and WinRT cannot handle multiple native windows properly, so only the Qt Quick 2 graphs are available in practice for those platforms.
- Shadows are not supported with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Anti-aliasing doesn't work with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- QCustom3DVolume items are not supported with OpenGL ES2 (including Angle builds in Windows).
- Surfaces with non-straight rows and columns do not always render properly.
- Q3DLight class (and Light3D QML item) are currently not usable for anything.
- Changing most of Q3DScene properties affecting subviewports currently has no effect.
- Widget based examples layout incorrectly in iOS.
- Reparenting a graph to an item in another QQuickWindow is not supported.
- Android builds of QML applications importing QtDataVisualization also require "QT += datavisualization" in the pro file. This is because Qt Data Visualization QML plugin has a dependency to Qt Data Visualization C++ library, which Qt Creator doesn't automatically add to the deployment package.
- Only OpenGL ES2 emulation is available for software renderer (that is, when using QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseSoftwareOpenGL))
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.