Responsible for creating physical devices and handling associated jobs. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3dinput|
|QInputAspect(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
|QAbstractPhysicalDevice *||createPhysicalDevice(const QString &name)|
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 5 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QAbstractAspect
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Responsible for creating physical devices and handling associated jobs.
Handles mapping between front and backend nodes
QInputAspect is responsible for creating physical devices. It is also the object responsible establishing the jobs to run at a particular time from the current input setup.
Member Function Documentation
QInputAspect::QInputAspect(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs a new QInputAspect with parent.
QStringList QInputAspect::availablePhysicalDevices() const
Returns a list of all available physical devices.
QAbstractPhysicalDevice *QInputAspect::createPhysicalDevice(const QString &name)
Create a physical device identified by name using the input device integrations present returns a Q_NULLPTR if it is not found.
Note: caller is responsible for ownership