Enable multisample antialiasing More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QMultiSampleAntiAliasing(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Enable multisample antialiasing
A Qt3DRender::QMultiSampleAntiAliasing class enables multisample antialiasing. The render target must have been allocated with multisampling enabled.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.