Changes in Qt and Third Party Modules released with Qt that are relevant to licensing.
- LibJPEG-turbo was updated to version 2.0.6.
- SQLite was updated to version 3.35.2.
- The Public Suffix List was updated to version f2cce86a42f38265c67caa32c6e0ff61793bb534.
- PCRE2 was updated to version 10.36.
- CRE2 - Stack-less Just-In-Time Compiler was updated to version 10.36.
- Unicode Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR) got updated to upstream version v38.
- The copy of the The Public Suffix List got updated on 2020-11-05.
- MD4C was updated to version 0.4.6.
- Open Asset Import Library was updated to 5.0.1
To see license change information for Qt 5.15 and earlier, see https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.15/license-changes.html.
© 2021 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.