The mode selector is hidden by default.
To show the mode selector, go to Views > Mode Selector Style and select Icons and Text or Icons Only.
You can use Qt Design Studio in the following modes:
- Welcome mode for opening projects, tutorials, and examples.
- Edit mode for editing project and source files.
- Design mode for designing and developing application user interfaces. As a designer, you'll do most of your work in this mode.
- Debug mode for inspecting the state of your application while debugging and for using code analysis tools to detect memory leaks and profile code.
- Projects mode for selecting the tool to use for live preview. This mode is available when a project is open.
- Help mode for viewing documentation.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.