Contains sources for the Cluster Tutorial videos.
Cluster Tutorial example contains the source files for a set of video tutorials that explain how to export designs from Adobe Photoshop to Qt Design Studio and to edit them to create Qt Quick UIs.
Select the Tutorials tab in the Welcome mode to watch the following tutorials:
- Part 1 provides an introduction to Qt Design Studio and Qt Bridge Adobe Photoshop exporter.
- Part 2 describes adding custom fonts and getting started with the timeline.
- Part 3 describes creating animations, applying effects, and using ISO icons.
- Part 4 describes using bindings and mock data.
- Part 5 describes states, animation, and easing curves.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.