Below is a brief summary of the changes of the Qt Quick Compiler between different released versions.
Version 4.0 released with Qt 5.6.0
- Fixed static linking when multiple projects are using the compiler.
- Fixed newline removal in Qt5QuickCompilerConfig.cmake.
- Fixed .pragma library directive processing.
- Fixed QML types / JS files sometimes not being visible in the resources.
- Fixed builds with cmake when the .qrc file contains only .qml files.
- Fixed support for .ui.qml files when using cmake.
Version 3.0 release with Qt 5.5.0
- Fixed Visual Studio project generation
Version 2.1 released with Qt 5.4.1
- Fixed code generation for large integer and double constants.
- QFile::exists() now works on .qml and .js files in resources, by including them as zero-sized files without the source code content.
Version 2.0 released with Qt 5.4.0
- Removed need for shared run-time library in projects using the compiler.
- Fixed loading of projects with deep directory hierarchies in resource files.
- Usage of the compiler in projects that produce plugins/shared libraries is now possible.
- Due to the removal of the run-time library, the cmake syntax has slightly changed.
Version 1.1 released with Qt 5.3.2
- Fixed support for
- Fixed support for compiling on Windows towards other architectures.
- Fixed support for enums and translations in
- Initial CMake integration.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.