|Q3HBox(QWidget * parent = 0, const char * name = 0, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)|
|bool||setStretchFactor(QWidget * w, int stretch)|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual QSize||sizeHint() const|
- 4 public functions inherited from Q3Frame
- 14 public functions inherited from QFrame
- 220 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
|Q3HBox(bool horizontal, QWidget * parent, const char * name, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)|
Reimplemented Protected Functions
- 5 protected functions inherited from Q3Frame
- 3 protected functions inherited from QFrame
- 37 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from Q3Frame
- 6 properties inherited from QFrame
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QWidget
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 4 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The Q3HBox widget provides horizontal geometry management for its child widgets.
All the horizontal box's child widgets will be placed alongside each other and sized according to their sizeHint()s.
Use setMargin() to add space around the edges, and use setSpacing() to add space between the widgets. Use setStretchFactor() if you want the widgets to be different sizes in proportion to one another. (See Layouts for more information on stretch factors.)
Member Function Documentation
Q3HBox::Q3HBox(QWidget * parent = 0, const char * name = 0, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)
Constructs an hbox widget with parent parent, called name. The parent, name and widget flags, f, are passed to the Q3Frame constructor.
[protected] Q3HBox::Q3HBox(bool horizontal, QWidget * parent, const char * name, Qt::WindowFlags f = 0)
Constructs a horizontal hbox if horizontal is TRUE, otherwise constructs a vertical hbox (also known as a vbox).
This constructor is provided for the QVBox class. You should never need to use it directly.
The parent, name and widget flags, f, are passed to the Q3Frame constructor.
Reimplemented from Q3Frame::frameChanged().
Sets the spacing between the child widgets to space.
bool Q3HBox::setStretchFactor(QWidget * w, int stretch)
Sets the stretch factor of widget w to stretch. Returns true if w is found. Otherwise returns false.
[virtual] QSize Q3HBox::sizeHint() const
Reimplemented from QWidget::sizeHint().
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.