|Q3StoredDrag(const char * mimeType, QWidget * dragSource = 0, const char * name = 0)|
|virtual void||setEncodedData(const QByteArray & data)|
Reimplemented Public Functions
- 9 public functions inherited from Q3DragObject
- 29 public functions inherited from QObject
- 3 public functions inherited from QMimeSource
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from QObject
- 1 static public member inherited from Q3DragObject
- 7 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Q3DragObject
- 8 protected functions inherited from QObject
The Q3StoredDrag class provides a simple stored-value drag object for arbitrary MIME data.
When a block of data has only one representation, you can use a Q3StoredDrag to hold it.
Member Function Documentation
Q3StoredDrag::Q3StoredDrag(const char * mimeType, QWidget * dragSource = 0, const char * name = 0)
The data will be unset. Use setEncodedData() to set it.
Destroys the drag object.
[virtual] QByteArray Q3StoredDrag::encodedData(const char * format) const
Reimplemented from QMimeSource::encodedData().
Returns the stored data in the format given.
See also setEncodedData().
Reimplemented from QMimeSource::format().
[virtual] void Q3StoredDrag::setEncodedData(const QByteArray & data)
Sets the encoded data of this drag object. The encoded data is delivered to drop sites; it must be in a strictly defined and portable format.
The drag object can't be dropped (by the user) until this function has been called.
See also encodedData().
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.