|qmake:||QT += 3dextras|
|QFirstPersonCameraController(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 10 public functions inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 4 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QEntity
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 5 properties inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 5 signals inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QFirstPersonCameraController class allows controlling the scene camera from the first person perspective.
The controls are:
|Left mouse button||While the left mouse button is pressed, mouse movement along x-axis pans the camera and movement along y-axis tilts it.|
|Mouse scroll wheel||Zooms the camera in and out without changing the view center.|
|Shift key||Turns the fine motion control active while pressed. Makes mouse pan and tilt less sensitive.|
|Arrow keys||Move the camera horizontally relative to camera viewport.|
|Page up and page down keys||Move the camera vertically relative to camera viewport.|
|Escape||Moves the camera so that entire scene is visible in the camera viewport.|
Member Function Documentation
Default constructs an instance of QFirstPersonCameraController.
Destroys the instance of QFirstPersonCameraController. The destructor is virtual.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.