Qt Widget Gallery
Qt's support for widget styles and themes enables your application to fit in with the native desktop environment.
The widgets examples show how some of the widgets available in Qt might appear when configured to use the a particular style. Each style is only available on the respective platform, and provides native look and feel by integrating to the platform theme. Thus, the final appearance varies depending on the active theme.
|The Windows style ("windows") is provided by QWindowsStyle.|
|The Windows Vista style ("windowsvista") is provided by QWindowsVistaStyle.|
|The macOS style ("macintosh") is provided by QMacStyle.|
|The Fusion style ("fusion") is provided by QFusionStyle.|
The Styles example displays the following widgets:
- QCheckBox (1) provides a checkbox with a text label.
- QRadioButton (2) provides a radio button with a text or pixmap label.
- QPushButton (3) provides a command button.
- QTabWidget (4) provides a stack of tabbed widgets.
- QTableWidget (5) provides a classic item-based table view.
- QScrollBar (6) provides a vertical or horizontal scroll bar.
- QProgressBar (7) provides a horizontal progress bar.
- QDateTimeEdit (8) provides a widget for editing dates and times.
- QSlider (9) provides a vertical or horizontal slider.
- QDial (10) provides a rounded range control (like a speedometer or potentiometer).
The Calendar Widget example displays some additional widgets, here run on Windows 10 and macOS:
Calendar Widget example on Windows 10
Calendar Widget example on macOS
- QGroupBox (1) provides a group box frame with a title.
- QCalendarWidget (2) provides a monthly calendar widget that can be used to select dates.
- QLabel (3) provides a text or image display.
- QDateEdit (4) provides a widget for editing dates.
- QComboBox (5) provides a combined button and pop-up list.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.