In the context of qmlproject, a property of type AllocationType is a number, which will be mapped to the internal Qul::PlatformInterface::MemoryAllocator::AllocationType enumeration.
An AllocationType property can take one of the following values:
- 0 (Default) The default type for large allocations.
- 1 (Image) Memory allocation to store images created using the Qul::Image API
- 2 (TextCache) Memory allocation for the text cache, which cashes multiple glyphs in a single image to avoid draw call overhead.
- 3 (DefaultPreload) memory allocation for resources that are copied at startup from flash to RAM.
- 4 (SparkCache) Preallocated cache buffer for Monotype Spark font engine, if FontConfiguration.MCU.fontCacheSize is set.
- 5 (SparkHeap) Preallocated heap buffer for Monotype Spark font engine, if FontConfiguration.MCU.fontHeapSize is set.
- 6 (QmlDynamicObjects) Memory allocation for dynamically created objects by Loader, ListView, Repeater, and so on. Acquire and release methods are not called for this type.
- 128 (Custom) This and higher enum values are reserved for platform-specific memory areas
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.