Flashing Instructions for Renesas boards
- Launch Renesas Flash Programmer
- Create a new project by using menu File > New Project...
- Enter desired project name and location. Click Connect button
- When Set Clock window appears, enter 8 MHz as Main Clock Frequency and click OK button
- When the setup completes, you should see Operation Completed message in the output window
- In the main window, ensure that the Operation tab is selected. Click the Browse... button, and navigate to the directory that contains the compiled binary and select it.
- Click the Start button and wait for the operation to complete
- Disconnect Renesas flash programmer from the board
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.