What's New in Qt 5.13
- Added support for importing and exporting OpenGL texture handles.
- Added framegraph nodes for fence objects.
- Added priority based picking.
- Added initial glTF 2.0 scene import support.
- Windows: Removed the need for pairing in order to discover and connect.
- Clang: Added a new configure switch
-coverage, useful for fuzzing.
- Added QImage::convertTo(), a new function for converting an image in-place.
- QPainterPath: Added support for clear, reserve and capacity methods with the same semantics as QVector::clear() (preserving allocations).
- Added support for geopolygons with holes, reflected in MapPolygons and MapPolygonObjects.
- Introduced interoperability with GeoJSON, adding import/export functionality.
- Windows: Added secure channel support for SSL sockets.
- Added support for Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) stapling.
- Improved support for enums declared in C++.
- Implemented the generation of function tables on 64-bit Windows, making it possible to unwind the stack through JITed functions.
- Added support to TableView for hiding rows and columns.
- Added SplitView QML type.
- Added a cache property to icons.
- Added a new client buffer integration for
linux-dmabuf-unstable-v1. Qt clients already had support through
- Added support for the
- Updated to Chromium 73.
- Added support for application-local client certificate store.
- Added support for client certificates from QML.
- Added support for viewing PDF files via an internal Chromium extension.
- Introduced the Web Notifications API.
- Android 5.0 (API level 21) is now the minimum supported version.
- Added support for content: URLs to QFile.
- Added native file dialog support.
- Added a new shell integration for
- Added a secure client API.
Qt OPC UA
- Added a QML API (as technology preview).
- C++ API is now out of technology preview.
- Added a secure client C++ API (as technology preview).
Open62542backends now have feature parity.
Qt CoAP (Technology Preview)
- Added DTLS support.
The following modules are part of Qt 5.13, but are deprecated and considered for removal in subsequent releases of Qt:
- Qt Script
- Qt Quick Controls 1
- Qt XML Patterns
The following modules were deprecated earlier and are no longer part of the Qt 5.13 release:
- Qt Canvas 3D
The pages below contain a list of API changes in Qt 5.13:
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.