List of All Members for Attractor3D
This is the complete list of members for Attractor3D, including inherited members.
- duration : int
- durationVariation : int
- hideAtEnd : bool
- positionVariation : vector3d
- positionsAmount : int
- shape : ParticleAbstractShape3D
- useCachedPositions : bool
The following members are inherited from Affector3D.
The following members are inherited from Node.
- eulerRotation : vector3d
- forward : vector3d
- opacity : real
- pivot : vector3d
- position : vector3d
- right : vector3d
- rotation : quaternion
- scale : vector3d
- scenePosition : vector3d
- sceneRotation : vector3d
- sceneScale : vector3d
- sceneTransform : matrix4x4
- staticFlags : int
- up : vector3d
- visible : bool
- x : real
- y : real
- z : real
- vector3d mapDirectionFromNode(QtQuick3D::Node node, vector3d localDirection)
- vector3d mapDirectionFromScene(vector3d sceneDirection)
- vector3d mapDirectionToNode(QtQuick3D::Node node, vector3d localDirection)
- vector3d mapDirectionToScene(vector3d localDirection)
- vector3d mapPositionFromNode(QtQuick3D::Node node, vector3d localPosition)
- vector3d mapPositionFromScene(vector3d scenePosition)
- vector3d mapPositionToNode(QtQuick3D::Node node, vector3d localPosition)
- vector3d mapPositionToScene(vector3d localPosition)
- rotate(real degrees, vector3d axis, enumeration space)
The following members are inherited from Object3D.
- children : list<Object3D>
- data : list<Object> [default]
- parent : Object3D
- resources : list<Object>
- state : string
- states : list<State>
- transitions : list<Transition>
The following members are inherited from QtObject.
- objectName : string
© 2021 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.