QML Global Object
- The Qt object: A QML object that offers helper methods and properties specific to the QML environment.
- qsTr(), qsTranslate(), qsTrId(), qsTrNoOp(), qsTranslateNoOp(), qsTrIdNoOp() functions: QML functions that let you translate strings and string literals in the QML environment.
- gc() function: A QML function that manually triggers garbage collection.
- print() function: A QML function that prints output to the console.
- The console object: Implements a subset of the FireBug Console API.
- XMLHttpRequest, DOMException: Implements a subset of the W3C XMLHttpRequest specification.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.