|qmake:||QT += axcontainer|
|QAxSelect(QWidget *parent = Q_NULLPTR, Qt::WindowFlags flags = Qt::WindowFlags())|
- 8 public functions inherited from QDialog
- 211 public functions inherited from QWidget
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 14 public functions inherited from QPaintDevice
Additional Inherited Members
- 2 properties inherited from QDialog
- 58 properties inherited from QWidget
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 5 public slots inherited from QDialog
- 19 public slots inherited from QWidget
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from QDialog
- 3 signals inherited from QWidget
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 5 static public members inherited from QWidget
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 7 protected functions inherited from QDialog
- 35 protected functions inherited from QWidget
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QPaintDevice
- 1 protected slot inherited from QWidget
The QAxSelect class provides a selection dialog for registered COM components.
QAxSelect dialog can be used to provide users with a way to browse the registered COM components of the system and select one. The CLSID of the selected component can then be used in the application to e.g. initialize a QAxWidget:
Member Function Documentation
QAxSelect::QAxSelect(QWidget *parent = Q_NULLPTR, Qt::WindowFlags flags = Qt::WindowFlags())
Constructs a QAxSelect object. Dialog parent widget and window flags can be optionally specified with parent and flags parameters, respectively.
Destroys the QAxSelect object.
QString QAxSelect::clsid() const
Returns the CLSID of the selected COM component.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.