|qmake:||QT += gui|
|QDragEnterEvent(const QPoint &point, Qt::DropActions actions, const QMimeData *data, Qt::MouseButtons buttons, Qt::KeyboardModifiers modifiers)|
- 5 public functions inherited from QDragMoveEvent
- 11 public functions inherited from QDropEvent
- 6 public functions inherited from QEvent
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QEvent
- 1 public variable inherited from QEvent
- 1 static public member inherited from QEvent
- 1 protected type inherited from QDragMoveEvent
- 7 protected variables inherited from QDropEvent
- 2 protected variables inherited from QEvent
The QDragEnterEvent class provides an event which is sent to a widget when a drag and drop action enters it.
A widget must accept this event in order to receive the drag move events that are sent while the drag and drop action is in progress. The drag enter event is always immediately followed by a drag move event.
Member Function Documentation
QDragEnterEvent::QDragEnterEvent(const QPoint &point, Qt::DropActions actions, const QMimeData *data, Qt::MouseButtons buttons, Qt::KeyboardModifiers modifiers)
Constructs a QDragEnterEvent that represents a drag entering a widget at the given point with mouse and keyboard states specified by buttons and modifiers.
The drag data is passed as MIME-encoded information in data, and the specified actions describe the possible types of drag and drop operation that can be performed.
Warning: Do not create a QDragEnterEvent yourself since these objects rely on Qt's internal state.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.