|qmake:||QT += help|
|QHelpEngine(const QString &collectionFile, QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|QHelpContentModel *||contentModel() const|
|QHelpIndexModel *||indexModel() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from QHelpEngineCore
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 5 signals inherited from QHelpEngineCore
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 2 static public members inherited from QHelpEngineCore
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QHelpEngine class provides access to contents and indices of the help engine.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new help engine with the given parent. The help engine uses the information stored in the collectionFile for providing help. If the collection file does not already exist, it will be created.
Destroys the help engine object.
QHelpContentModel *QHelpEngine::contentModel() const
Returns the content model.
Returns the content widget.
QHelpIndexModel *QHelpEngine::indexModel() const
Returns the index model.
Returns the index widget.
Returns the default search engine.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.