|qmake:||QT += multimedia|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
|QMediaVideoProbeControl(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 1 protected type inherited from QMediaControl
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QMediaVideoProbeControl class allows control over probing video frames in media objects.
QVideoProbe is the client facing class for probing video - this class is implemented by media backends to provide this functionality.
Member Function Documentation
[protected] QMediaVideoProbeControl::QMediaVideoProbeControl(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Create a new media video probe control object with the given parent.
Destroys this video probe control
This signal should be emitted when it is required to release all frames.
[signal] void QMediaVideoProbeControl::videoFrameProbed(const QVideoFrame &frame)
This signal should be emitted when a video frame is processed in the media service.
Defines the interface name of the QMediaVideoProbeControl class.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.