WaylandOutput QML Type
Provides access to a displayable area managed by the compositor. More...
|Import Statement:||import QtWayland.Compositor 1.1|
- automaticFrameCallback : bool
- availableGeometry : rect
- compositor : WaylandCompositor
- geometry : rect
- manufacturer : string
- model : string
- physicalSize : size
- position : point
- scaleFactor : int
- sizeFollowsWindow : bool
- subpixel : enum
- transform : enum
- window : Window
The WaylandOutput manages a rectangular area within bounds of the compositor's geometry, to use it for displaying client content. This could, for instance, be a screen managed by the WaylandCompositor.
The type corresponds to the
wl_output interface in the Wayland protocol.
This property holds whether the WaylandOutput automatically sends frame callbacks when rendering.
The default is true.
availableGeometry : rect
compositor : WaylandCompositor
This property holds a textual description of the manufacturer of this WaylandOutput.
This property holds a textual description of the model of this WaylandOutput.
physicalSize : size
position : point
This property holds the position of this WaylandOutput in the compositor's coordinate system.
This property holds the factor by which the WaylandCompositor scales surface buffers before they are displayed. It is used on high density output devices where unscaled content would be too small to be practical. The client can in turn set the scale factor of its buffer to match the output if it prefers to provide high resolution content that is suitable for the output device.
The default is 1 (no scaling).
This property controls whether the size of the WaylandOutput matches the size of its window.
If this property is true, all modes previously added are replaced by a mode that matches window size and screen refresh rate.
The default is false.
This property holds the subpixel arrangement of this WaylandOutput.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelUnknown The subpixel arrangement is not set.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelNone There are no subpixels.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelHorizontalRgb The subpixels are arranged horizontally in red, green, blue order.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelHorizontalBgr The subpixels are arranged horizontally in blue, green, red order.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelVerticalRgb The subpixels are arranged vertically in red, green, blue order.
- WaylandOutput.SubpixelVerticalBgr The subpixels are arranged vertically in blue, green, red order.
The default is WaylandOutput.SubpixelUnknown.
- WaylandOutput.TransformNormal The orientation is normal.
- WaylandOutput.Transform90 The orientation is rotated 90 degrees.
- WaylandOutput.Transform180 The orientation is rotated 180 degrees.
- WaylandOutput.Transform270 The orientation is rotated 270 degrees.
- WaylandOutput.TransformFlipped The orientation is mirrored.
- WaylandOutput.TransformFlipped90 The orientation is mirrored, then rotated 90 degrees.
- WaylandOutput.TransformFlipped180 The orientation is mirrored, then rotated 180 degrees.
- WaylandOutput.TransformFlipped270 The orientation is mirrored, then rotated 270 degrees.
The default is WaylandOutput.TransformNormal.
window : Window
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.