|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 1 public function inherited from QLineSeries
- 39 public functions inherited from QXYSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 1 static public member inherited from QLineSeries
- 1 static public member inherited from QXYSeries
- 1 static public member inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QXYSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 17 signals inherited from QXYSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 1 protected type inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QSplineSeries class presents data as spline charts.
A spline series stores the data points and the segment control points needed by QPainterPath to draw a spline. The control points are automatically calculated when the data changes. The algorithm computes the points so that the normal spline can be drawn.
The following code snippet illustrates how to create a basic spline chart:
Member Function Documentation
QSplineSeries::QSplineSeries(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs an empty series object that is a child of parent. When the series object is added to a QChart instance, the ownerships is transferred.
Deletes the spline series.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QSplineSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QLineSeries::type().
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.