The QBlendEquation class specifies the equation used for both the RGB blend equation and the Alpha blend equation More...
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QBlendEquation class specifies the equation used for both the RGB blend equation and the Alpha blend equation
The blend equation is used to determine how a new pixel is combined with a pixel already in the framebuffer.
Member Type Documentation
blendFunction : BlendFunction
Holds the blend function, which determines how source and destination colors are combined.
| Qt3DRender::QBlendEquation::BlendFunction ||blendFunction() const|
| void ||setBlendFunction(Qt3DRender::QBlendEquation::BlendFunction blendFunction)|
| void ||blendFunctionChanged(Qt3DRender::QBlendEquation::BlendFunction blendFunction)|
Member Function Documentation
QBlendEquation::QBlendEquation(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)
The constructor creates a new blend state object with the specified parent.