Enable dithering. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QDithering(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DRender::QRenderState
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A Qt3DRender::QDithering class enables dithering. Dithering adds noise to the color values to randomize quantization error in order to prevent large scale patterns in the final image, such as banding. Dithering is most useful when rendering to a surface with low color bit depth, such as RGB565 or RGBA4444.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.