Specifies the width of rasterized lines. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QLineWidth(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DRender::QRenderState
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Specifies the width value to be used.
Member Function Documentation
QLineWidth::QLineWidth(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)
Default constructs an instance of QLineWidth.
Destroys the instance of QLineWidth. The destructor is virtual.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.