|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- pointIndex : const uint
|QPickPointEvent(const QPointF &position, const QVector3D &worldIntersection, const QVector3D &localIntersection, float distance, uint pointIndex, Qt3DRender::QPickEvent::Buttons button, int buttons, int modifiers)|
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DRender::QPickEvent
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public slot inherited from Qt3DRender::QPickEvent
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Qt3DRender::QPickEvent
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QPickPointEvent class holds information when a segment of a point cloud is picked.
See also QPickEvent.
pointIndex : const uint
Specifies the index of the point that was picked
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new QPickPointEvent.
QPickPointEvent::QPickPointEvent(const QPointF &position, const QVector3D &worldIntersection, const QVector3D &localIntersection, float distance, uint pointIndex, Qt3DRender::QPickEvent::Buttons button, int buttons, int modifiers)
Default constructs an instance of QPickPointEvent.
uint QPickPointEvent::pointIndex() const
QPickPointEvent::pointIndex Returns the index of the picked point
Note: Getter function for property pointIndex.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.