Enables seamless cubemap texture filtering. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QSeamlessCubemap(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DRender::QRenderState
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Enables seamless cubemap texture filtering.
When present in a state set, enables the seamless cubemap texture filtering as provided by the GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap extension (if available).
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.