|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QStencilTest class specifies arguments for the stecil test
A Qt3DRender::QStencilTest class specifies argument for the stencil test. The stencil test comprises of three arguments: stencil test function, stencil test mask and stencil reference value. QStencilTest allows these arguments to be set for both front- and back-facing polygons separately.
Holds the stencil test arguments for back-facing polygons.
|Qt3DRender::QStencilTestArguments *||back() const|
Holds the stencil test arguments for front-facing polygons.
Member Function Documentation
The constructor creates a new QStencilTest::QStencilTest instance with the specified parent.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.