Qt for Android Automotive Change Log
Qt for Android Automotive 6.3.2 release. Go to Qt for Android Automotive Quick Starter Guide and check it out.
- Based on Qt 6.3.2
- Activity View Example Documentation Added, the examples are now visible in Qt Creator's welcome screen.
- Fixed an issue with HVAC examples having build issues when opened from the Qt Creator welcome screen. These examples now appear separated into a total of four examples, each with a single back end implementation.
- Fixed an issue with QIfDriveInfo:distanceDisplayUnits.
- Fixed an issue where an application icon remains visible when a user switches between an ActivityView and other Android app windows.
- Fixed an issue in Android 11, where only one ActivityView on the screen was able to receive touch events.
When migrating from the previous version of the module, follow the general Porting to Qt 6 migration guideline.
Qt for Android Automotive 6.3.1 release.
- Based on Qt 6.3.1
- Fixed issue with accuracy in VehiclePropertiesBrowser example.
- Fixed rear zone for door position in Qt IF Vehicle Properties module.
- Added request for required permissions in Qt IF Vehicle Properties module.
Qt for Android Automotive 6.3.0 based on Qt 6.3.0 and Qt IF module.
- Based on Qt 6.3.0
- Added new Qt Android Activity View module.
- Fixed calling AndroidAppsUtils::installedAppsModel() twice causing application crash.
Qt for Android Automotive 6.2.4 release. Go to Qt for Android Automotive Quick Starter Guide and check it out.
- Based on Qt 6.2.4
Qt for Android Automotive 6.2.3 based on Qt 6.2 and Qt IF module.
- Based on Qt 6.2.3
- Full support added for CMake, including: building the module and its examples.
- Transitioned dependency on Qt In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) to Qt Interface Framework (IF), due to Qt IVI obsolescence.
- Fixes for Qt IF Vehicle Properties module.
- Fixes for Qt Remote Objects templates regarding overlapping socket names.
Qt for Android Automotive 6.2.2 based on Qt 6.2 and Qt IF module.
Qt for Android Automotive technology preview release based on Qt 5.15 and Qt IVI module.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.