Qt Automotive Suite
Qt Automotive Suite is a collection of software components and tools to enable development of In-Vehicle-Infotainment (IVI) systems. Built on top of the Qt for Device Creation offering and compliant with the GENIVI automotive platform architecture, Qt Automotive Suite includes an embedded development environment with additional tools for rapid UI development, as well as application introspection and debugging.
Qt Automotive Suite comes with libraries and ready-made components, as well as hardware adaptation APIs for creating full-featured IVI solutions. In addition, it includes a reference UI for embedded platforms, and reference IVI applications and application store implementations.
- Installing Qt Automotive Suite
- Tutorial: Deploying Your First Project with Qt Automotive Suite
- Building Your Own Image
- Licenses Used in Qt Automotive Suite
- Qt for Device Creation
- Qt GENIVI Extras Module Reference Documentation
- Qt IVI Module Reference Documentation
- Qt Application Manager
- Qt Automotive Suite Deployment Server
- Qt QmlLive
- Qt Safe Renderer
- Qt Design Studio
- Qt 3D Studio
- Qt Creator Application Manager Plugin
- Reference UI (Neptune 3 UI)
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.