What's New in 1.1.0
- Replaced config files with an API Key.
- Renamed signals for the better readability,
- Intorduced new
- Added support for Qt versions: 5.15.8, 5.15.9, Qt 6.2.3, 6.2.4, Qt 6.3.0
- Added support for Design Studio 3.0
- Added documentation chapter about running the plugin with Widgets.
- Added support for Qt WebAssembly
- Fixed a bug that caused some mobile ads to not play properly.
- Fixed a
module plugin not founderror in Qt 6.2.2 (Android).
- Fixed deprecated QML syntax logs.
- Adjusted examples to run right away.
- Fixed typos in the documentation.
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.