What's New in 1.1.1
- Updated the support for new versions of Qt Design Studio. Find out the full list of supported platforms here - https://doc.qt.io/QtDigitalAdvertising/supported-platforms.html.
- With the new release, our customers will experience more user-friendly integration of our plugin on Android and IOS.
- Increased ad fill rate in a more rewarding monetisation experience for our users.
- Delivered cookies synchronisation.
- Added Webview into Mobile qml.
- Created a cross-platform open source (https://github.com/qt-io/qt-board-games) game as a sample for the Digital Ads plugin, as well as for testing purposes of monetisation on iOS and Android. Try it out to see how monetisation works on mobile:
- Tested end-to-end lifecycle of IOS, Android, Mac and Windows applications for monetization purposes.
- Renamed displayMode: QtDigitalAdvertising.Singleshot as QtDigitalAdvertising.SingleShot
- Created and updated multiple demos being run on different targets for embedded devices.
- Fixed many bugs related to running multiple ads, video not showing, and cases with user agents.
- Applied multiple bug fixes related to the users, such as mobile replicable example bugs and invalid media URLs for some ad requests. In the first case, the user didn't install the Websocket, and for the invalid media URL case, we updated the regex formula to parse the media URL.
- [MobileDemoExample] QML Error observed when switched to AnchoredScreen Ad
- MobileAd MRAID crash
- Advertisement cannot be played on invisible objects
- [QAdvertisementEmbeddedDemo]FullScreen Ad does not play on Android
- SMART additional device info
- Multiple ads are unable to play
- QAdvertisementMobileDemo application is not supported with Mingw compiler on Windows, since needed component - webview is not available with mingw compiler
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.