What's New in 1.2.0
We are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of Qt Digital Advertising v. 1.2.0, which includes several new features and bug fixes for our Desktop, Embedded, and Mobile applications.
- Delivered a comprehensive desktop solution tailored to our users' needs.
- Delivered and thoroughly tested a complete end-to-end lifecycle of desktop applications using WebAssembly, ensuring that they were ready for use in monetization strategies.
- Increased fill rate of publishers by providing more direct access to ad networks.
- Implemented the ability to handle multiple networks, allowing our users to test their devices for advertising on both staging and production environments simultaneously. This streamlined the testing process and made it easier for our clients to ensure that their devices were ready for use in real-world scenarios.
- Increased fill rate of media owners by providing more direct access to ad networks.
- Delivered multiple bug fixes related to Webassembly Desktop: long ad loading at debug mode, webassembly didn't work with Windows update
- Fixed many bugs related to Android: crashes in 6.x and plugin not working in 5.15.2
- Fixed the bug where Webengine hyperlink didn't work.
- Fixed the issue with MacOS where videos wouldn't run.
- Fixed the issue with lack of debug libraries on IOS.
We hope these improvements will provide a better experience for our users and we look forward to your feedback. Thank you for using our product.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.