BasicTableView QML Type
- alternatingRowColors : bool
- backgroundVisible : bool
- columnCount : int
- contentFooter : Component
- contentHeader : Component
- headerDelegate : Component
- headerVisible : bool
- rowDelegate : Component
- selectionMode : int
- sortIndicatorColumn : int
- sortIndicatorOrder : int
- sortIndicatorVisible : bool
- TableViewColumn addColumn(object column)
- TableViewColumn getColumn(int index)
- TableViewColumn insertColumn(int index, object column)
- void moveColumn(int from, int to)
- void removeColumn(int index)
- void resizeColumnsToContents()
alternatingRowColors : bool
This property is set to
true if the view alternates the row color. The default value is
backgroundVisible : bool
This property determines if the background should be filled or not.
The default value is
Note: The rowDelegate is not affected by this property
[read-only] columnCount : int
The current number of columns
contentFooter : Component
This is the content footer of the view.
contentHeader : Component
This is the content header of the view.
headerDelegate : Component
This property defines a delegate to draw a header.
In the header delegate you have access to the following special properties:
- styleData.value - the value or text for this item
- styleData.column - the index of the column
- styleData.pressed - true when the column is being pressed
- styleData.containsMouse - true when the column is under the mouse
- styleData.textAlignment - the horizontal text alignment of the column (since QtQuickControls 1.1)
headerVisible : bool
This property determines if the header is visible. The default value is
rowDelegate : Component
This property defines a delegate to draw a row.
In the row delegate you have access to the following special properties:
- styleData.alternate - true when the row uses the alternate background color
- styleData.selected - true when the row is currently selected
- styleData.row - the index of the row
- styleData.hasActiveFocus - true when the row has focus (since QtQuick.Controls 1.3)
- styleData.pressed - true when the row is pressed (since QtQuick.Controls 1.3)
Note: For performance reasons, created delegates can be recycled across multiple table rows. This implies that when you make use of implicit properties such as
model, these values can change after the delegate has been constructed. This means that you should not assume that content is fixed when
Component.onCompleted is called, but instead rely on bindings to such properties.
selectionMode : int
This enum indicates how the view responds to user selections:
The possible modes are:
- SelectionMode.NoSelection - Items cannot be selected.
- SelectionMode.SingleSelection - When the user selects an item, any already-selected item becomes unselected, and the user cannot unselect the selected item. (Default)
- SelectionMode.MultiSelection - When the user selects an item in the usual way, the selection status of that item is toggled and the other items are left alone.
- SelectionMode.ExtendedSelection - When the user selects an item in the usual way, the selection is cleared and the new item selected. However, if the user presses the Ctrl key when clicking on an item, the clicked item gets toggled and all other items are left untouched. If the user presses the Shift key while clicking on an item, all items between the current item and the clicked item are selected or unselected, depending on the state of the clicked item. Multiple items can be selected by dragging the mouse over them.
- SelectionMode.ContiguousSelection - When the user selects an item in the usual way, the selection is cleared and the new item selected. However, if the user presses the Shift key while clicking on an item, all items between the current item and the clicked item are selected.
This property was introduced in QtQuick.Controls 1.1.
sortIndicatorColumn : int
Index of the current sort column. The default value is
sortIndicatorOrder : int
This sets the sorting order of the sort indicator The allowed values are:
- Qt.AscendingOrder - the default
sortIndicatorVisible : bool
This property shows or hides the sort indicator The default value is
Note: The view itself does not sort the data.
TableViewColumn addColumn(object column)
Returns the column at the given index or
null if the index is invalid.
void removeColumn(int index)
Removes and destroys a column at the given index.
Resizes all columns to ensure that the column contents and the headers will fit.
This method was introduced in QtQuick.Controls 1.2.
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.