RasterMode QML Type
The RasterMode render state allows to control the type of rasterization to be performed. More...
|Import Statement:||import Qt3D.Render 2.15|
The QRasterMode class is used to control the rasterization step of the primitives at render time. This can be used to choose whether we only want to show points, edges or fill a primitive.
Note: This is not supported when rendering on OpenGL ES 2.0 platforms.
faceMode : enumeration
Holds the face mode to be used. Controls on which face the raster mode is to be applied.
- Front Applies to front faces only
- Back Applies to back faces only
- FrontAndBack Applies to front and back faces
rasterMode : enumeration
Holds the raster mode to be used.
- Points Vertices at the start of an edge are drawn as points.
- Lines Edges of a polygon are draw as line segments.
- Fill Fills the interior of the primitive.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.