SortPolicy QML Type
Provides storage for the sort types to be used. More...
|import Qt3D.Render 2.15
- sortTypes : list<int>
A SortPolicy class stores the sorting type used by the FrameGraph. The sort types determine how drawable entities are sorted before drawing to determine the drawing order. When SortPolicy is present in the FrameGraph, the sorting mechanism is determined by the sortTypes list. Multiple sort types can be used simultaneously. If SortPolicy is not present in the FrameGraph, entities are drawn in the order they appear in the entity hierarchy.
Specifies the sorting types to be used.
This list can include the following values:
- StateChangeCost - sort the objects so as to minimize the cost of changing from the currently rendered state
- BackToFront - sort the objects from back to front based on inverted z order. More accurately, the sorting key is the z component of the projection of the camera-to-object-center vector onto the camera's view vector.
- Material - sort the objects based on their material (shader) value.
- FrontToBack - sort the objects from front to back. The opposite of BackToFront.
- [since 5.14] Texture - sort the objects to minimize texture changes.
- [since 5.15] Uniform - sort the objects to minimize uniform changes.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.