TreeViewStyle QML Type
|Import Statement:||import QtQuick.Controls.Styles 1.4|
- branchDelegate : Component
- control : TreeView
- headerDelegate : Component
- indentation : int
- itemDelegate : Component
- rowDelegate : Component
branchDelegate : Component
This property defines a delegate to draw the branch indicator.
In the branch delegate you have access to the following special properties:
- styleData.row - the index of the view row
- styleData.column - the index of the view column. Will always be 0
- styleData.selected - if the item is currently selected
- styleData.textColor - the default text color for an item
- styleData.index - the QModelIndex of the current item in the model
- styleData.depth - the depth of the current item in the tree model
- styleData.isExpanded - true when the item is expanded
- styleData.hasChildren - true if the model index of the current item has children
- styleData.hasSibling - true if the model index of the current item has sibling
headerDelegate : Component
Delegate for header. This delegate is described in TreeView.headerDelegate.
indentation : int
The amount each level is indented relatively to its parent level.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.