- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QLegendMarker
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 9 signals inherited from QLegendMarker
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QPieLegendMarker class is a legend marker for a pie series.
A pie legend marker is related to QPieSeries. With a pie series, each slice of the pie is related to one marker in the legend.
Member Function Documentation
Removes the legend marker for a pie series.
[virtual] QPieSeries *QPieLegendMarker::series()
Reimplemented from QLegendMarker::series().
Returns the slice of the pie related to the marker.
[virtual] QLegendMarker::LegendMarkerType QPieLegendMarker::type()
Reimplemented from QLegendMarker::type().
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.