QML Global Object
- The Qt object: This object is specific to QML, and provides helper methods and properties specific to the QML environment.
- qsTr(), qsTranslate(), qsTrId(), QT_TR_NOOP(), QT_TRANSLATE_NOOP(), and QT_TRID_NOOP() functions: These functions are specific to QML, and provide translation capabilities to the QML environment.
- gc() function: This function is specific to QML, and provides a way to manually trigger garbage collection.
- print() function: This function is specific to QML, and provides a simple way to output information to the console.
- The console object: This object implements a subset of the FireBug Console API.
- XMLHttpRequest, DOMException: These objects implement a subset of the W3C XMLHttpRequest specification.
The XMLHttpRequest object, which can be used to asynchronously obtain data from over a network.
- QML's XMLHttpRequest does not enforce the same origin policy.
responseXML XML DOM tree currently supported by QML is a reduced subset of the DOM Level 3 Core API supported in a web browser. The following objects and properties are supported by the QML implementation:
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.