Qt for Android
Qt for Android enables you to run Qt applications on Android devices.
For Qt modules that support android targets see: All Supported Qt Modules.
The following configurations are supported:
|Android 6.0 or later (API level 23 or higher)||Clang 11.0.5 (NDK r22b) as provided by Google, MinGW 11.2|
Here is what you can do with Qt for Android:
- Run Widget-based and QML applications on a device or an emulator.
- Support for the Material Style with Qt Quick Controls.
- Handle Multimedia content.
- Get sensor readings.
- Retrieve positioning data using satellite or network information.
- Connect and exchange data with Bluetooth and NFC-enabled devices.
- Develop secure applications using OpenSSL library.
- Create Android Services.
- Create and deploy Application Package (APK) and Android App Bundle (AAB) packages using Qt Creator.
The following topics provide more details about Qt for Android:
Provides additional information about the licensing of run-time dependencies of Qt for Android
Information particular to building and running Qt applications on Android.
Provides information about Android Services support in Qt.
The technical steps required to deploy a Qt application on Android.
Provides instructions to install and configure your development environment.
Provides instructions to port your existing Qt application to Android.
Provides instructions to prepare your application for publishing.
Provides details on the AndroidManifest.xml configuration
How to configure and build Qt for Android directly from source.
A list of selected Qt Examples for Android.
Instructions on including third-party Android libraries in an application.
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.