Qt for Android Examples
To run examples from Qt Creator, select Welcome > Examples, and then select an installed Qt for Android to filter the examples that have been tested to run on Android. For more information, see Building and Running an Example.
The following sections describe how to get started with developing applications for Android:
- Getting Started with Qt for Android
- Qt Creator: Creating a Mobile Application
- Qt Creator: Deploying Applications to Android Devices
- Publishing to Google Play
- Porting to Android
- Adding OpenSSL Support for Android
- Qt for Android - Building from Source
The following Qt Quick and QML examples are useful when developing applications for Android. For a full list of Qt Quick examples including beginner-level tutorials, see Qt Quick Examples and Tutorials.
- Qt Hangman (In-App Purchasing)
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.