Edit vcpkg manifest files
When you open a vcpkg.json file, it opens in the manifest file editor:
To add a package to your project:
- Select the (Add vcpkg Package) button on the manifest editor toolbar.
- Select the package to add to your project.
- Select OK to return to the editor.
- Repeat to add more packages.
To generate sample CMake code to copy to the CMakeLists.text file:
- Select the (CMake Code) button on the manifest editor toolbar.
- Select the example code you need and copy-paste it to the CMakeLists.txt file.
To set the path to the directory where you installed vcpkg, select (Configure) on the editor toolbar.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.