Specifying Dynamic Properties
You can bind object properties to dynamic expressions to define global properties for an object that can be read by other objects. For example, you can specify global properties for the root object that you can use in the child objects.
You can specify dynamic properties for objects in the Connections view.
To specify dynamic properties for an object:
- In the Connections view, select the Properties tab.
- Select Item to select the object to specify the property for.
- Select Property to give a name to the property.
- Select Property Type to specify the type of the property.
- Select Property Value to specify the value of the property.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.