A skeleton contains the joints for a skinned mesh. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3dcore|
- jointCount : const int
- 1 static public member inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
|virtual void||sceneChangeEvent(const Qt3DCore::QSceneChangePtr &change) override|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A skeleton contains the joints for a skinned mesh.
Do not use this class directly. You should use QSkeletonLoader if loading skeleton data from a file (most likely) or QSkeleton if creating the skeleton and skinned mesh data yourself (mainly for people creating editors or tooling).
Holds the number of joints contained in the skeleton
Member Function Documentation
[override virtual protected] void QAbstractSkeleton::sceneChangeEvent(const Qt3DCore::QSceneChangePtr &change)
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.