|qmake:||QT += 3dcore|
|QEntity(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
|Qt3DCore::QEntity *||parentEntity() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
By itself a Qt3DCore::QEntity is an empty shell. The behavior of a Qt3DCore::QEntity object is defined by the Qt3DCore::QComponent objects it references. Each Qt3D backend aspect will be able to interpret and process an Entity by recognizing which components it is made up of. One aspect may decide to only process entities composed of a single Qt3DCore::QTransform component whilst another may focus on Qt3DInput::QMouseHandler.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new Qt3DCore::QEntity instance with parent as parent.
Destroys the instance of QEntity. The destructor is virtual.
Adds a new reference to the component comp.
Returns the list of Qt3DCore::QComponent instances the entity is referencing.
Returns the parent Qt3DCore::QEntity instance of this entity. If the immediate parent isn't a Qt3DCore::QEntity, this function traverses up the scene hierarchy until a parent Qt3DCore::QEntity is found. If no Qt3DCore::QEntity parent can be found, returns null.
Removes the reference to comp.
List of QComponent pointers.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.