Studio: Scene Camera Palette
The scene camera palette allows you to zoom in to pixel perfect level with the scene camera.
To zoom the scene camera, do one of the following:
- Use the zoom slide bar in the bottom part of the scene camera palette.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel.
- Use right mouse click and mouse drag up/down.
Note: Using the mouse to zoom in will zoom in to the location of the mouse cursor. Using the zoom scroll bar will zoom in to the center of the presentation.
To move around in the scene camera view, do one of the following:
- Hold the left mouse button and move the mouse.
- Use the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to move around.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.